- Detail Images
Thrash-metal soundtrack not included.
If you want a board that's built to haul ass and carve up the mountain like a schizophrenic samurai, the Nitro Pantera Snowboard is your new best friend. The Pantera's slightly tapered, mid-wide shape, responsive flex, and snappy camber profile help you rip up groomers, tree lines, and hairy chutes with speed and precision.
- Traditional camber profile for next-level edge control, pop, and stability
- Reflex profiling thins out the core between your feet for easy turn initiation and a dialed torsional flex
- Ballistic impact panels place super-strong Kevlar under your feet for extra durability in high-impact zones
- Tapered shape and progressive sidecut for easy turn initiation and powerful, spring-loaded carves
- Powerlite core combines all Nitro's best woods for insane pop, durability, and weight savings
- New Diamond Band carbon reinforcement for extra ollie power
- Medium-stiff Mountain Flex uses tri-axial fiberglass for response and control at high speeds
- Sintered Speed Formula II base is wax-infused for supersonic speed
Share your thoughts
Cutting butter with lasers
Effortless fluid cutting across an array of snowtypes: corduroy, packed, crud, icepack... This deck charges �ber hard.
Pure point and shoot, goes exactly where directed without fail, good feedback but not harsh. It does exactly what a great AM/FR board should do- make itself unnoticed as you pick lines, carving and flowing.
Unmatched confidence at hyper speed... I don't care much about speed but it 'just happens' on this rig. Finally not getting lapped by my bomber twoplanker cohorts.
Three days into my Pantera at Mammoth and can't say enough good things.
Can't wait to set the bindings back and feel this rocketship float on fresh pow.
IF you like going fast!!!
If you like riding fast and steep terrain - the Nitro Pantera is the board for you. With its tapered shape, camber and fast base this board is the perfect board for hauling ass and staying in control.