Select your style & size:Select options
Surf into the mystic.
With an almost visible aura about it, the enigmatic Nitro Women's Mystique Snowboard rides on any terrain, from the park to the peak, with a graceful mysticism that's only understood once strapped to your feet. The secret to its all-mountain shredding powers lie in the versatile Gullwing Rocker profile, directional twin shape, and an all-terrain flex.
Boasting rocker between the bindings with camber extending out to the tips, the Gullwing profile delivers a floaty, forgiving ride that still holds a mean edge and packs plenty of pop. The lightweight PowerCore II poplar core features inlaid beech strips for extra strength, and Bi-Lite laminates ensure a consistent flex for smooth turns. It also has a twin shape with a slightly setback stance to help you keep your nose up in the deep stuff without compromising your ability to ride switch. It's finished off with an extruded base that retains wax well and is easy to repair when you ding it up in the park.
- Playful, forgiving board for tons of fun in the park and beyond
- Hybrid rocker profile delivers float in pow and presses in the park
- Medium flex and directional twin shape gives you pop and versatility
- Tip-to-tail poplar wood core provides strength, response, and snap
- Biax fiberglass keeps this board flexing with precision
- Extruded base allows for easy maintenance and lasting durability
- Item #NTR008O
- Q & A
Nitro Mystique Snowboard
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this as a gift for my GF. She is about 5'3" 115lbs. I got her the 149 cm.
With the late start to winter here in Utah this year, she hasn't been out on it yet, but here are some initial observations from the board:
- It's definitely rocker dominant. When you lay it flat on the ground, there is about 1cm of lift under the tip.
- It feels light compared to her previous board (Burton Trooper 151cm).
- It feels true to the mid-stiff flex rating. This should pair well with the rocker dominant profile for a playful, yet responsive, ride.
I will update this review once we've been out on the snow. Until then, here's a quality review of the board: