Select your style & size:Select options
Destined for greatness in the park and beyond.
From slushy park laps to fresh tree runs, the Nitro Women's Fate Flat Out Snowboard destroys everything on the mountain with its extremely stable, more forgiving Flat Out Profile. Taking the edge off the board's responsive flex, the totally flat profile ensures high-speed stability and easy-carving prowess without being as catchy as traditional camber boards.
Slightly set-back for straight-line confidence and extra float in powder, the Fate's directional twin shape lends itself to riding everything on the mountain, all without sacrificing its ability to ride and land switch in the park. Ultimately, this makes the board well-suited for intermediate-to-expert riders looking to hone their skills from open bowls to park kickers and jibs.
Equipped with a PowerLite core, the Fate features ultra-lightweight poplar wood for loads of pop and unmatched strength when you're thrashing this board from peak to park. Its Reflex core profile thins out the board between the bindings to help you transition from edge to edge easier without extra torsional stiffness hindering your turn initiation. Bi-Lite laminates guarantee buttery-smooth flex for quick turns when you're banking between tight wood runs, carving up groomers, and navigating crowded slopes. Plus, the Sintered Speed Formula HD base easily reaches maximum velocity when you're launching bigger kickers and racing your friends down the mountain.
- Fun, forgiving freestyle board that goes from sidehits to the park
- Hybrid flat camber profile delivers float, flex, and forgiveness
- Directional twin shape and medium flex for all-mountain versatility
- Lightweight poplar core offers lots of strength and pop
- Thinner core profile increases torsional flex for more control
- Biax fiberglass delivers strength and refined board feel underfoot
- Sintered base is lightning fast as well as abrasion-resistant
- Item #NTR008N
- Q & A