- Detail Images
Leave compromising to relationships. The Fader TLS FTW.
- Soft flex frees you up for park riding
- Rubber impact panels in high-stress zones increase durability
- Dual-zone TLS lacing system eliminates forefoot restriction without loosening as you ride
- Type 1 Liner’s latex memory heel pads and flex toe box create a custom-feeling fit
- Women’s anatomical footbed disperses impact and supports the foot
Share your thoughts
great liners... horrible footbed.. poor construction
my gf really likes the comfortable liners. however there footbed liner says 07-08 ... which i think is totally lame. for a boot that is from 11/12 i would expect to have the footbed liner made in 11/12 this just tells me that they havn't really changed anything in years. compared to vans, 32 and burton which constantly update their gear yearly i feel that nitro is just getting behind in their boot line up. also, the construction is very very poor. some of the threading already looked like it was going to come out. I have no idea how this boot will ever last a season. im making my gf return them probably going with 32 or vans or burton. this boot looks like it should cost 80 dollars at most, not 190. also, its not really soft as compared to vans or 32's soft boots.
will probably return. for the rider that will only ride 10 days a season perfect boot for you! but for the rider that rides a ton a season this boot isn't for you!