Queen of the mountain.
Claim your place as queen of the mountain with the mid-flexing response and customizable support of the Nitro Women's Crown TLS Snowboard Boot. Its versatile flex is plenty responsive for bombing steeps and carving up corduroy, without sacrificing freestyle mobility when you're tweaking grabs and pressing through the park.
Independently tightening over the upper and lower zones, the TLS 5 Twin Lacing System provides a supportive fit fine-tuned to your liking. Keep the lower zone looser for extra freestyle freedom or tighten both for the utmost in power and response. Either way, it's totally adjustable to your individual riding style, as well as the terrain at hand.
Loaded with a heat-moldable Women's Cloud 6 Liner, the Crown TLS wraps around your foot for a customizable fit without pressure points. The dual-density footbed cushions the blow from heavy impacts when you're stomping landings and cruising over rough, chopped-up snow. Adding even more impact dampening, the boot's EVA sole dissipates high-speed vibration for a smoother overall ride. Plus, it features Rubber Impact Panels along high-wear zones for long-lasting durability and extra traction.
- Charge the entire mountain with this responsive boot
- TLS 5 Twin lacing system allows dual-zone control
- Heat-moldable liner for custom fit
- EVA outsole is lightweight and cushy
- Rubber sole panels add durability and grip in key areas
- Flex Link design for even flex without shell distortion
- Internal lacing system keeps heel locked down
- Bail Out system makes it quick and easy to get out of boot
- Item #NTR009T
- Q & A