- Detail Images
Chic style for relaxed riding.
- Synthetic twill fabric with DuPont DWR finish sheds the initial onslaught of moisture so you stay drier longer
- Critical seams are taped so precipitation can't work in between the stitching in highly exposed areas
- Moisture-wicking nylon lining prevents the formation of condensation that can make you feel cold and clammy
- Brushed tricot in the seat and knees offers extra protection from the cold right where you need it
- Inner thigh vents with two-way zippers get rid of moist, overheated air so you don't swamp out
- Cinch-down drawstrings in the hems stop snow from flying up your legs
Share your thoughts
Hi, I am a rather short woman (only 5'),...
Hi, I am a rather short woman (only 5'), what is the inseam of this pant in XS? Also, is the XS an US size 2?
XS is US size 2, and the inseam I looked as was 30 inches.
Can I suggest the Ride Leschi pants? The inseam is almost 2 inches shorter and is similar in style http://www.backcountry.com/ride-leschi-pant-womens?ti=UExQIENhdDpXb21lbidzIE5vbi1JbnN1bGF0ZWQgU25vd2JvYXJkIFBhbnRzOjE6MTM
Awesome Nikita style
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Great design of the pants, I got the blue ones.. anyway the only thing is iI need LARGE instead of medium size... so I have to return it.. it fits perfect everywhere but not on the tighs - too skinny.. so if you have more feminine:) body, not for you.. I am 174cm/60kg. Always have a medium..well not this time:)