- Detail Images
A unique-looking, weatherproof, insulated, and loose-fit jacket for shredding.
The Nikita Women's Meron Jacket serves serious style with a bold print that is sure to help you stand out from every other shredder chick. High-tech fabric and taped critical seams repel moisture so you won't feel soggy when fresh snow falls while PrimaLoft insulation throughout offers cozy warmth on chilly lift rides. Its loose fit ensures you have plenty of room to maneuver down tight tree runs while two-way underarm vents ditch excess heat during non-stop top-to-bottom runs. A removable, snap-back powder skirt, jacket/pant connect system, and wrist gaiters seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow. Nikita also gave the Meron an adjustable hood to shield your face and head from the elements while a goggle pocket with wipe, audio pocket with headphone routing, stash pocket in lining, and other multiple pockets keep your essentials close by.
- 10K/8K, taped critical seams
- [Elephant] DWR-coated polyester shadow weave fabric
- [Caribbean Sea] DWR-coated polyester plaid and polyester denim fabrics
- 60-grams PrimaLoft body insulation, 40-grams PrimaLoft sleeve insulation
- Loose fit
- Two-way underarm vents
- Removable, snap-back powder skirt
- Jacket/pant connect system
- Adjustable hood
- Wrist gaiters