- Detail Images
High fashion shred style.
- Nylon fabric with DuPont DWR finish sheds moisture from light rain and snow
- Critical seams are taped so precipitation can't work in between the stitching in highly exposed areas
- Cozy down insulation traps heat and gives this jacket an on-trend puffy feel
- Moisture-wicking nylon lining stops condensation from forming so you don't feel clammy
- Underarm vents ditch moist, overheated air so you don't feel like you're riding in a sauna
- Adjustable hood keeps winter weather off of your head
- Removable powder skirt and zip-on jacket-to-pants interface stop snow from blowing up your backside
- Adjustable writs cuffs with internal Lycra gaiters mean snow can't migrate up your sleeves
- Plenty of pocket space including two handwarmer pockets, two accessory pockets, a secure lift pocket, and a media pocket hold your essentials
- Magnetic closures on front storm flap keeps wind from blowing in through your zipper
Share your thoughts
I just recently got this jacket in the blue orange combo. I really love it and get a lot of compliments on it. It's nice that it isn't super marshmallow looking for a down jacket, but its still super warm. I ordered a medium and it fits pretty true to size. I am 5'7" and about 135 lbs, so I can still shred comfortably while wearing it.