The Nike Zoom Stefan Janoski Slip Skate Shoe isn't guaranteed to give you the switch stance trick arsenal of the man himself, but you might just get pretty close. Fear not if you're tough on your shoes—these kicks feature a molded sockliner with Nike Zoom Air unit for responsive cushioning in the heel and a durable fused midsole and outsole. Herringbone-patterned rubber outsoles offer excellent traction, flexibility, and boardfeel, while Gore inserts at the tongue and perforated suede uppers keep your feet cool and secure while cruising the pavement on or off your deck.
- Ideal for long days skating or casual wear
- Minimalist slip-on design inspired by Stefan Janoski
- Molded sockliner with Nike Zoom Air Unit provides responsive cushioning
- Feet stay cool with perforated suede uppers
- Vulcanized gum rubber sole offers exceptional traction and flexibility
- Item #NKE00N9