Become one with your board.
You know those days where every trick comes around just right and your board control is unbelievably on point? Well, we imagine that's what it's like every day for Stefan Janoski, who did his best to make those special, skateboarding super-powers available to us commonfolk in the design of his Nike SB Men's Hyperfeel Shoe. Its suede upper delivers lasting support and holds up against constant flicking, while the Lunarlon sockliner is designed to flex hand-in-hand with the thin web rubber outsole to ultimately offer a stable ride and even more enhanced board feel underfoot. Lateral-side perforations keep things well-ventilated for a fresh feeling, and the modified herringbone cupsole construction delivers that pinpoint precision feeling on your board.
- Lightweight, cushioned skate shoe that focuses on board feel
- Suede upper provides durability and support through long sessions
- Cupsole construction adds protections while lowering break-in time
- Lunarlon sockliner and midsole keeps your foot cushioned
- Bootie construction locks in your foot for snug security
- Thin web rubber outsole flexes for better feel
- Item #NKE012Z