- Detail Images
Do it like Danny.
- Storm-FIT waterproof/breathable laminate keeps you dry both inside and out
- Critical seams taped prevent moisture from seeping in
- Light polyester insulation adds warmth without bulk
- Recycled polyester lining and powder skirt for reduced environmental impact
- Longer length provides additional coverage without getting too wide
- Zippered underarm vents dump excess heat when temperatures rise
- Adjustable hood zips up to the collar to shield your dome from the elements
- Fixed powder skirt with snap closures to integrate with snow pants to keep snow out
- Adjustable hem and cuffs provide a custom fit
- Two chest pockets and two hand pockets with snap closures to secure your goods
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
the nike DK signature van patten jacket is great, with a few exceptions. i wore the jacket yesterday on a powder day in wolf creek, colorado. the temperature was between 10 and -5 degrees (F) and it was snowing the entire day. the jacket kept me warm, the hood is very comfortable and the tightening interface and design on the hood is very cool and effective. i wish the sleeves were a liiittle bit longer (i'm 6ft tall with long-ish arms and i bought the medium size jacket). the snow skirt is fine. the wrist gaiters, unfortunately, don't have thumb holes. i have owned 3 other nike snowboarding jackets (and 686, DC, special blend, burton jackets) and every jacket i've ever owned that had wrist gaiters (including the nike jackets) had thumb holes. the jacket is long, but it is supposed to be. it is stylish and has lots of cool tech that makes it fun to wear. the one major drawback (besides the wrist gaiters) is that the material of the jacket seemed to hold water and become heavier and slow to dry off after a snow/powder day.
with those two (somewhat minor) issues, the jacket is awesome. very stylish and comfortable and warm and not overly heavy. i used a coupon and paid $260 for it and feel like it is worth the money.