Whether you're crushing uphill on a rainy day in central Vermont or sloshing through muddy trails in Washington, the Nike Men's Air Zoom Wildhorse 3 GTX Trail Running Shoe delivers unprecedented traction and support no matter the conditions. Much like its younger sibling, this version features the flexible and comfort-oriented Dynamic Fit technology and Flywire cables, except with an additional Gore-Tex backer that offers waterproof protection. To further your comfort, the shoe boasts a mesh lining that wicks moisture and dries quickly, while the Phylon midsole and Zoom Air unit offer shock attenuation and disperse impact. A rounded heel ensures a natural, unobstructed range of motion, and the rubber waffle outsole grips and rips all kinds of terrain.
- A versatile trail running shoe for cold and dry climates
- Breathable mesh is backed by waterproof Gore-Tex membrane
- Mesh lining wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Dynamic Fit technology boasts Flywire cables
- Compression molded Phylon midsole and Zoom Air units
- Rounded heel ensures natural range of motion
- Rubber waffle outsole grips and rips terrain
- Item #NKE00UZ
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 12.5
These run 1/2 size smaller than all other nike I own. But thats not the concern. The center tread of the shoe is made from a compund that slides on any wet surface. Ive walked on damp rock, roots, and pavements. Look out... no traction. I am keeping but will have to tread carefully...
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
they fit good and feel great