Plusher than its predecessor.
Like running on a cloud of comfort, the Nike Men's Air Zoom Vomero 11 Wide Running Shoe pairs a cushy Lunarlon midsole with Nike's Zoom Air cushioning. Best for runners with wider-than-average feet, this shoe alleviates the cramped sensation of running with narrower shoes. The Flymesh upper breathes exceptionally for cool-wearing comfort, supported by Flywire cables for sure-footed flexibility. Inside the shoe, the full-length sleeve cradles your foot for optimum support with every stride. Going one step further for running efficiency, the segmented rubber sole promotes a neutral running position with ample grip across urban environments.
- Plush running shoe for wider feet
- Breathable Flymesh upper with Flywires for support
- Full-length sleeve cradles feet with a sock-like feel
- Nike Zoom Air units reduce impact across hard surfaces
- Lunarlon midsole promotes smooth transitions
- Segmented rubber sole for a neutral, efficient stride
- Item #NKE00UT
- Q & A
Comfortable and stable
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are great shoes, my only complaint was some pressure on the top of my foot when i first got the shoes but that has since left and they are very comfortable and stable