Breeze down the trail.
Nimbly spring from rock to log with the Nike Women's Air Zoom Terra Kiger 3 PRM Lake Sonoma Trail Running Shoe's lightweight, breathable comfort and responsive support. Your foot stays dry and cool with the extremely breathable and lightweight Flymesh upper, and a Dynamic Fit system wraps your midfoot and arch for a glove-like fit that lets you focus on the trail ahead. Zoom Air units work with the Phylon midsole to absorb harsh impacts over varying terrain, and high-abrasion TPU bars protect you from protruding rocks and sharp debris. If rain starts to drop, the shoe's sticky rubber has sharp lugs to ensure maximum traction over slippery stones.
- Light support and maximum traction ready this running shoe for trails
- Lightweight Flymesh upper lets your foot breathe all run long
- Phylon midsole and Zoom Air units absorb impact and deliver cushioning
- TPU bars at toebox and heel protect your foot from protruding rocks
- Sticky rubber at forefoot and waffle rubber sole deliver reliable traction
- Item #NKE00TC