Nike hits the trail.
The Nike Men's Air Zoom Terra Kiger 3 PRM Lake Sonoma Trail Running Shoe bounces from rock to log with breathable, cushioned comfort and responsive support. Its light Flymesh upper keeps your foot dry and cool with high levels of breathability, and a Dynamic Fit system wraps your midfoot with a glove-like fit to let you focus on the miles ahead. Nike's Zoom Air units work with the shoe's Phylon midsole to absorb harsh impacts over the varying terrain, while abrasion-resistant TPU bars defend you from protruding rocks and sharp debris. And if rains greet you during your run, the rubber waffle outsole uses sharp lugs to chew up soggy surfaces and keep your footing sure all day long.
- Light support and maximum traction make this running shoe trail ready
- Flymesh upper is very breathable and lightweight
- Dynamic Fit system ensures a glove-like fit everytime you lace up
- Phylon midsole and Nike Zoom Air units offer response and cushioning
- TPU bars in heel and toe box defend your feet from debris
- Waffle rubber outsole with sharp lugs chew up loose terrain
- Item #NKE00TB
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
These are fast. Crazy fast.
Nice details like one piece tongue, slick lacing, rock fighting sole, and a few other details like a tread pattern that will easily tear a swath.
The sole is pretty thin, so use caution if you just switched from Hokas or similar.
Comfy toe box, supple upper, definitely a winner.