Select your style & size:Select options
The Niche Women's Minx Snowboard loves to get frisky in the park, but it isn't afraid to test the waters around the rest of the resort, either. With a stable profile and a press-friendly flex, the Minx is ideal for riders who shred everything from jumps and jibs to tree runs and pow fields.
A mostly flat profile keeps it stable for sending jumps and locking onto rails and rocker at the tips provide a catch-free feel on hardpack and enhanced float in powder. The easy-going flex helps you perfect your presses andt is still responsive enough for hitting jumps and laying down carves. Speaking of carving, 2X Traction bumps along the side on the board add extra grip when you and the crew decide to go for some high-speed groomer runs.
- For park riders who also hit the rest of the resort
- Flat with rocker tips is forgiving and stable
- Twin shape allows unrestricted switch trickery
- Mid-soft flex is easy to lock into presses
- Flax stringers add eco-friendly pop and response
- 2X Traction bumps increase edge hold
- Snappy Sap resin is stronger and eco-friendlier
- Niche prides itself on thoughtful design and quality craftsmanship
- Item #NCH000R
- Q & A
Excited to give the minx a go!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I picked this board up yesterday, haven't ridden it yet but I'm really excited to see what she's got! I've been riding a Never Summer infinity, directional twin with a rocker-camber hybrid for like 8 years now and I'm pretty over it. It was a great board while it lasted, awesome for high speeds, but I'm really sick of being on a directional twin and want something a little more playful. The minx has a flat profile so it will likely be more fun to play around on the mountain. I've been told that this is not just a freestyle board, that it can be taken all over the mountain, so I'm anxious to see how it handles powder and crud. I think it's definitely geared more towards park/freestyle, but we'll see. Oh, the graphics are AWEZOME!
***plus*** Niche is an environmentally conscious company, so I'm happy to be supporting them!