Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Freestyle Snowboards we have in stock.View Similar Products
Sinister shred stick.
Built with sustainable materials and designed to crush anything you throw its way, the Niche Aether Snowboard slays freshly manicured parks, icy groomers, and secret pow stashes with equal parts stability and poppy playfulness. Dark graphics add to the board's appeal, making for a sinister all-terrain ride that's sure to turn heads in the liftline.
Designed as a one-board solution for riding anything on the mountain, the Aether features a medium flex that's stiffest underfoot, softening up at the tip and tail for a more playful feel when you're boosting off natural rollers and buttering down the mountain. Its directional twin shape enhances float and straight-line stability, all without sacrificing the board's ability to stomp landings and charge kickers switch. Multi-camber delivers a catch-free rocker between the feet that's ideal for jibbing and floating through fresh pow, with camber underfoot continuing to the contact points for added response and drive when you're railing high-speed carves and snapping off the lip of kickers.
As with all of Niche's snowboards, the Aether is designed to be as sustainable as possible, with natural and recycled materials carefully placed throughout. The Digi-Print topsheet not only looks amazing with its matte-like finish, but it completely eliminates the need for toxic lacquer finishes. Sustainable wood harvested from poplar makes up the core for a reliably smooth-flexing board with plenty of durability for hard-charging riders. Snappy Sap Bio-Resin boosts the overall pop of the board, also reducing excess vibration when you're cruising over choppy snow. Aggressive Magne-Traction edges deliver tenacious grip on hardpack and icy snow, ensuring sure-footed response when you're riding steep faces and treacherous "Ice Coast" conditions. Add in recycled, reinforced steel edges and recycled ABS sidewalls for a board that's ready to take a serious thrashing all over the mountain.
- Directional twin shape
- Multi-Camber (rocker between bindings, camber to tip & tail)
- Digi-Print topsheet with Raven graphic
- Sustainable wood core
- Snappy Sap Bio-Resin
- Magne-Traction edges
- Recycled ABS sidewalls
- Flip-Flop base with OneBall Jay Bio Wax
- Item #NCH000H
- Q & A
Lib Techs Up-And-Coming Killer
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Everything about this board is 100% comparable to my Lib Tech Skunk Ape which I paid close to 3x the amount of money for, PLUS this board is made of eco concious materials. Can you beat that? I think not.
Magne-traction and multi-camber for those groomers or icy situations but still nice and stiff for that deep pow.
I'm patiently waiting for a split from these amazing folks!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
After seeing Niche grow over the past few seasons, I've always admired them for their environmental initiatives, unique tech, and inspiring graphics. Coming into this season the Aether was on my radar and now it's under my feet.
A few highlights on how this board rides
1) This thing can lay down a mean carve. With it's unique form of magnatraction, the edges grip hard when railed. This combined with the snappy core and I'm smiling. It's nice to be on a board that actually can ride.
2) I like the medium flex. Coming off a Salomon Villain, I wasn't sure if I'd like the slightly stiffer flex here. Then I took a couple laps and was enthralled. Like I said before, this thing rails and that medium flex is a big part of it. On the flip side, it's not so stiff that it can't be pressed and jibbed to your heart's content.
3) It feels fast. It's either the base material or something else, but this board flies. It makes me excited.
4) This board will ride anything. While Backcountry labels this as a freestyle board, I feel very comfortable taking it to the pow. With the hybrid profile and directional twin shape, I have no worries of sinking and never coming up.
If you're looking for a unique, amazing riding board to add to your quiver, check this thing out. It's worth it!