Get protection from the trail without losing contact with it.
The New Balance Women's WT910v1 NBX Trail Running Shoe gives you great responsiveness and trail feel without sacrificing cushioning and comfort. This low-drop shoe won't leave you unprotected from the hazards of the trail, offering a ultra-cushioned midsole and a protective RockStop plate so you can run over pointy rocks and roots without a care, and accomplishes this feat without weighing you down. Take it along on your next high-mileage training run or endurance racing event.
- Synthetic/mesh upper is lightweight and breathable
- Gusseted tongue is fully attached to the shoe and keeps debris out
- Dual-density collar features softer foam against your ankle for comfort and firmer foam for support
- Ortholite foam insole delivers long-term comfort, superior breathability, and odor control
- UL-1 last has a wider heel and instep volume, along with standard toe box height and forefoot width
- Relatively low 8mm heel-to-toe drop accommodates both midfoot strikers and heel strikers
- RevLite midsole foam offers responsiveness and durability but weighs 30% less than comparable foams
- Premium Abzorb cushioning in midfoot resists compression for ultimate cushioning
- RockStop 2 midsole plate provides torsional stability and protection from stone bruises
- Aggressive lugged outsole offers reliable traction for off-road runs
Share your thoughts
So far so good
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I have worn these to the gym a couple of times, running on the treadmill, on the elliptical and lifting weights. I have been measured at about an 8.5 foot but i always like to get my shoes a little bigger to accommodate my little bit wider foot. The 9 feels great. These feel pretty good on my wider foot. I love the colors and i have a fairly high arch that these seem to support well.