Created for the ultra crowd, but friendly for long-distance trail runners of all types.
- Synthetic uppers keep this shoe lightweight and allow it to dry quickly on wet trails
- Mesh upper panels help your foot stay cool in hot weather
- Flexible overlays improve the support of the upper and lock your foot in place so there's no sliding or sloppiness to the fit
- Debris-free construction incorporates a lightweight inner material that shields the foot from dust, dirt, and debris that could cause blisters or discomfort
- Limited-Seam Internal Construction positions material seams in a way that reduces the opportunity for chafing that could cause blisters
- Moderate 8mm heel-toe-offset (drop) encourages a midfoot or forefoot foot strike so you roll off your toes quickly and engage your calf for balance and strength
- Medial post provides the arch support needed for long-distance and ultra-distance running
- Vibram outsole is highly durable, and it uses a bi-directional lug pattern to create immense traction for ascending and descending
Share your thoughts
New Balance WT1210v1 NBX Trail Running
Leadville 1210-great support
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
The Leadville 1210 is a great fit for long distance trail running, for the runner who also seeks stability and moderate cushioning. I've taken this shoe out for several 10 mile runs. I overpronate slightly on one foot, so have been testing a lot of different brands and models to provide this desired support This shoe grips very well. Personally, the best size for me was true to size and not 1/2 size up like other reviews on New Balance may recommend. The toe box is purposefully wide, allowing your foot the room to expand over long distances.