Light and fast race shoe with the cushioning to go the full 26.2.
The nearly flat New Balance Women's WRC1600 Running Shoe provides enough cushioning for a dozen or more miles on the road while still maintaining a lightweight design fast enough for racing and breaking your own long-distance records.
- Fantomfit uses a lightweight structure to ensure a solid, supportive fit, and its air-mesh upper enables breathability to prevent sweat and blistering
- Lightweight lining encourages quick drying and blister prevention
- A low Revlite RC foam midsole cushions your strides and provides ample rebound throughout a marathon
- Blown rubber with high-traction Dynaride outsole grips slick streets and downhills as you sprint home
- Slightly up-turned toe and NB-J race-specific last ensure an optimal fit for racing or serious training