Addition by subtraction.
- Synthetic mesh upper breathes well, provides lightweight comfort, and delivers minimalist support
- No-sew forefoot construction minimizes weight and reduces seams to help cut down on chafing and blisters
- RevLite midsole combines great flexibility with featherweight cushioning
- The 4mm drop from heel to toe is a third of that of a traditional running shoe
- Lightweight blown rubber outsole delivers an effective bounce and superb grip
- Odor-resistant treatment helps prevent smells from accumulating in the fabric
- Designed to be worn with or without socks
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is my first "minimus" shoe that I bought to prep and use for my first half marathon in May. I've always been a New Balance fan and this shoe only encouraged my feelings.
My only critique would be that the size seems to run a 1/2 size bigger. I usually wear an 8, which is what I ordered. I have a little extra toe-room than what I'm used to; but, it's manageable. A 7.5 may have been a better fit. Not enough of a discrepency to exchange the shoe, though.
Great, great shoe! Very comfortable. I love that I do not have to wear socks!