A minimalist running shoe modified to handle the water.
With the recent explosion in popularity of stand-up paddleboarding, minimalist running shoes have found a new calling on the water. To create the Women's MO70 Water Shoe, New Balance adapted their popular Minimus running shoe to the water without departing too far from the original design. This new, water-specific design incorporates quick-drying materials, drain holes in the midsole, and non-slip rubber on the outsole. Light and low to the ground, this shoe is everything you need to keep you balance on your stand up and navigate tricky, slippery surfaces with confidence.
- Synthetic mesh upper is well ventilated, lightweight, and highly flexible for comfort
- Soft interior lining feels comfortable against your skin so you can run with or without socks
- Both upper and lining materials are fast drying and odor resistant
- Perforated midsole structure allows water to drain out of this shoe quickly and easily
- 4mm drop (heel-forefoot offset) aligns your heel and forefoot at nearly level positioning so each step feels more natural than a traditional shoe with an elevated heel
- Rubber outsole securely grips the deck of your stand up and gives you traction on wet rocks, docks, and boat decks