Excellent for those new to heart rate monitors.
New Balance Watches designed its NX301 Heart Rate Monitor primarily for runners who are just starting to record their heart rates. This easy-to-use watch comes with a chest strap that provides accurate, continuous heart rate readings that include zone alerts, auto or custom heart rate zones, and alternate display presets for convenience. This watch also features a chronograph that records daily runs with precise resolution down to 1/100th of a second. It has the time in both 12- and 24-hour formats, a daily alarm, and an hourly chime. This watch is also water-resistant to 50 meters so you can wear just the watch to time your swim sprints (the chest strap is not water-resistant and the heart-rate monitoring will not work underwater). The EL backlight keeps this watch visible past nightfall.
- Continuous heart rate reading - ECG accurate HRM
- Heart rate zone alert
- Auto or custom set heart rate zones
- Alternate display presets
- Included chest strap
- Chronograph with 24-hour range and 1/100 second resolution
- 12-hour or 24-hour format
- Time, day, date displays
- Daily alarm
- Hourly chime
- Watch has a 50-meter water resistance
- User replaceable battery (chest strap only)
- EL backlight