Become a better runner.
Knowing exactly when and how hard to push yourself is critical for both racing and personal success. Keeping careful track of a bevy of invaluable training data, the New Balance N9 GPS Trainer Heart Rate Monitor is an essential tool for helping you attain that success.
- Stores up to 100 waypoints by name, lat/longitude, altitude, or date, so you can run last month's route faster
- The 2.4 GHz digitally coded chest strap (included) ensures zero interference from outside sources
- Three auto intensity levels with audible alerts are based on your maximum HR, keeping you at fitness, endurance, or training rates
- Auto-lap function lets you pick a set distance, and the watch will automatically record a lap when that distance has elapsed—up to 300 laps
- Display presets in two-, three-, or four-line multi-view, letting you choose what data you see in real-time
- Dual time zones let you easily synch with your race destination
- Watch uses simple USB-charging interface to ensure you always have enough juice for the run
- A 50-run memory with data recall lets you store a long history of personal bests and mark times to improve on