New Balance W1260V2 NBX Running Shoe - Women's
A new kind of stability running shoe.
New Balance understands that you may want a stable running shoe, but you'd rather it not be boring and clunky. The Women's M1260V2 NBX Running Shoe delivers, with a snug, form-fitting upper that wraps your foot in comfortable support, T-Beam and Stabilcore support systems, and low-profile N2 sole cushioning that sets it apart from most plain-Jane stability runners.
- Mesh upper enables breathability to prevent sweat and blistering
- Thin TPU overlays welded into place to offer lightweight support
- Relatively low 8mm heel-to-toe drop accommodates both midfoot strikers and heel strikers
- Natural PL-1 last features a medium heel and forefoot width, lower instep height, and reduced volume in the toe box
- Premium Abzorb foam in shock-absorbing crash pads in heel and forefoot resists compression for ultimate cushioning
- ActevaLite premium lightweight midsole offers excellent cushioning yet is 24% lighter than standard foam
- Nitrogen-infused N2 cushioning system is responsive and durable, yet with a low profile that keeps you close to the ground
- Lightweight, flexible T-Beam TPU shank offers excellent torsional stability and arch support
- Stabilcore medial support system provides a smooth transition from heel strike to toe-off without jarring
- Blown-rubber sole is lightweight, cushioning, and flexible
- NDurance rubber on in high-wear areas offers excellent grip and durability