- Detail Images
Foot-hugging fit in a low-profile neutral trainer.
- Fantom Fit skeletally engineered upper provides ultralight support and fit
- Relatively low 8mm heel-to-toe drop accommodates both midfoot strikers and heel strikers
- Natural PL-1 last features a medium heel and forefoot width, lower instep height, and reduced volume in the toe box
- Premium Abzorb foam in shock-absorbing crash pads in heel and forefoot resists compression for ultimate cushioning
- Nitrogen-infused N2 cushioning system is responsive and durable, yet with a low profile that keeps you close to the ground
- Lightweight, flexible T-Beam TPU shank offers excellent torsional stability and arch support
- Blown-rubber sole is lightweight, cushioning, and flexible
Share your thoughts
What is the difference between the womens...
What is the difference between the womens 1080v3 SP3 and the 1080v3 NBX running shoe. Is there a difference? I see that different stores advertise what looks like the same shoe either way. Thank you.