Conquer anything the trail throws your way with the New Balance Women's T910v3 Trail Running Shoe. From muddy woodland paths to rocky outcroppings, the T910v3 confidently strides across rugged terrain with its HydroHesion sole. Lovingly wrapping your feet with its bootie construction, the shoe's FantomFit upper conforms to your every move—but won't you down with stiff materials or excess bulk. Breathable mesh inserts move cooler air across your feet, preventing perspiration build-up when you're running at a blistering cadence.
Striding across demanding stretches of rocks and roots requires significant cushioning. Realizing this, New Balance equipped the T910v3 with a REVlite midsole that absorbs jarring vibration from fatiguing your feet. Also, there's a removable EVA footbed for proper support with every stride down the trail. Removing the footbed after running keeps the shoe fresher, especially after shallow stream crossings and sweaty trail runs.
- Nimble and aggressive shoe for trail running
- FantomFit upper conforms to your feet while breathing well
- HydroHesion rubber sole offers aggressive grip in wet conditions
- REVlite midsole foam absorbs vibration from rugged terrain
- Removable EVA footbed for cushioned support and quicker drying
- Item #NEW00FF