- Detail Images
A serious, low-drop trail shoe that's dedicated to winter running.
Built light and designed to feel low, the New Balance Men's MT110 Winter Trail Running Shoe extends your quest for singletrack mileage deep into the recesses of the colder months. Compared to traditional designs, the upper is much taller and it offers the protection of a water-resistant coating that keeps your ankles, foot, and toes dry. An aggressive outsole pattern digs into the slush on the road and the slippery snow well beyond the gate at the trailhead. For runners who prefer their heels and toes to feel more aligned, New Balance's engineers gave this shoe a low, 4mm heel-toe-offset to promote a more natural foot strike. This lightweight racer is built for the fourth season of the month, the one that would otherwise leave you stuck on a treadmill.
- Tall, ankle-height upper uses water-resistant materials to protect your foot from snow, slush, and wet conditions
- Low 4mm heel-toe-offset more closely aligns the height of your heel and toe to encourage a more natural footstrike that allows you to more quickly accelerate off your toes during the end of your stride
- Acteva midsole provides cushioning from the impact of foot strike and it resists compression more effectively than standard foam midsole materials
- Rock Stop forefoot plate is located underneath your forefoot and toes to provide protection from sharp rocks and hazards on the trail
- Stability shank offers additional arch support and allows the midsole to cradle your foot so you can engage a smoother gait cycle
- Aggressively lugged outsole digs into snow and trail conditions so you stay on your feet no matter how badly the conditions try to put you on your butt