- Detail Images
Contemporary, not cave-womany.
- Genuine leather upper for long-lasting sensitivity, strength, and wearability
- Lace-up design gives you control to get a precise and consistent fit
- Acteva midsole reduces weight without compromise, with DuPont Engage for super durability
- Vibram outsole sticks to slick rock and uneven terrain
- Antimicrobial treatment helps fight odor
Share your thoughts
Can I return them?
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Loved these shoes as soon as they arrived in the mail...unfortunately, they've been barely worn over the past few weeks I've had them (maybe 3 or 4 short hikes) and the toe area seems to be pulling apart. Looking for a durable, long-lasting trail shoe. May try another minimus shoe, but am looking to return these. Is this possible?
What are the washing instructions for these...
What are the washing instructions for these shoes?
To be honest, I wouldn't wash them. The whole upper is leather, and it's going to get shiny and crack if it gets soaking wet, especially if there's detergent involved (like old hiking boots do). If you really need to, I'd suggest gentle hand washing with a non-detergent soap like Woolite or Ivory, and then air dry in the shade.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love my MT10 shoes. Wear them running and casually. I do put orthodics in them.