Get close to nature. Now closer.
Get close to the ground, and feel the earth beneath your feet in the super-sensitive New Balance Men's MT10 Minimus Leather Trail Running Shoe, a minimalist trail runner that gives you the bare yet bomber essentials. A leather upper and Vibram sole protect your foot from the top and bottom and gives good grip to whatever trail you fancy.
- Genuine leather upper for long-lasting sensitivity, strength, and wearability
- Antimicrobial treatment helps fight odor
- Lace-up design gives you control to get a precise and consistent fit
- 4mm drop from heel to toe keeps your feet naturally low to the ground and at a third of the height of traditional trail runners
- Acteva midsole reduces weight without compromising comfort, includes DuPont Engage for super durability
- Vibram outsole sticks to slick rock and uneven terrain
Share your thoughts
This was an accidental order. I put in the wrong item number and got these leather minimal" trail running shoes. I thought they looked kind of cool and when I put them on they felt super comfortable - like a snug fitting slipper with room in the fore foot - so I decided to give them a try. I like a more rugged a beefier shoe for rough , technical terrain, but these are now my go-to shoe for most average trail running. I though leather would be hot, but I haven't noticed any problem. I really feel in control and have a good feel for the trail. The sole gives good foot protection and has great traction. I have about 100 miles on them now and they are holding up well - and getting even more comfortable as my foot gets used to them. For me they have been a nice intro into a more minimal shoe.