With its intuitive design and focus on speed, the New Balance MR1400 Running Shoe was a no brainer for Shape Magazine's Best Shoe For Speed award. At just over seven ounces, the MR1400 maintains an ultra lightweight running experience that includes a welded, seamless upper.
- Transitional 10mm heel/forefoot offset gets you closer to a more natural gait
- Revlite foam midsole weighs 30% less than typical foam and provides cushioning underfoot to absorb shock and reduce stress on joints
- Full sole-to-ground contact helps you gain traction even on slick and steep surfaces
- No-sew material application helps keep weight down and prevents chafing
- Tongue tag doubles as a pin loop for bib storage on race day