A lightweight, flexible, super-breathable shoe for minimalist running and training.
From the front door of your house to the trailhead is three miles, and then the loop trail takes you another four miles over rolling hills with million-dollar views of the city. The New Balance Men's M3090 Running Shoe keeps you on pace the whole way thanks to its lightweight, breathable, and flexible minimalist design. With enough cushioning to run both road or trail, this simple, sleek shoe delivers the performance you need for daily runs or longer training sessions.
- Super-breathable mesh upper expels all sweat during long, hot runs
- Revlite midsole, a supportive heel cup, and ankle padding cushion and support your strides so you can run without pain
- Ground-contact EVA and molecule-patterned rubber outsole provide grip, flexibility, and quick rebound for demanding training regimens
- No-sew materials reduce weight to save energy throughout the miles
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wear these everyday...I do not run in them but I would buy running shoes because I was on my feet all day. In the past I would have I would have to buy inserts for other running and my feet would still hurt. These shoes have been great I have not put inserts in them and its been about 2 months or so and I have not had sore feet once. I am going to buy some just to run in and test that out too!!!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I have absolutely loved my New Balance shoes over the years, but I don't think I'm going to buy this pair again. I've put maybe 30 miles on them and the sole is wearing out in a very annoying way. It's not like I'm a big pronator or drag my feet around all day, it's just that there's little or no rubber in places there needs to be rubber. The little foam nubs on the sole are wearing out way faster than the rubber nubs (obviously). The result is that you can feel the rubber nubs under your feet on every step. It's almost like having a rock in your shoe all the time, and it's kind of annoying. I'm a huge fan of the Minimus shoes in general, just not this one. I'd probably try the NB MR00 or something else next time.