New Balance M1080V3 NBX Running Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
Feel the fit in this neutral trainer.
New Balance made a few changes with the latest version of its popular 1080 runner, but don't worry, it's all good. The Men's 1080V3 NBX Running Shoe is lighter than ever, and boasts an arch-cradling upper construction that has to be felt to be believed. New Abzorb crash pads soak up impact, so you can run lap after lap or mile after mile in comfort.
- Fantom Fit skeletally engineered upper provides ultralight support and fit
- Relatively low 8mm heel-to-toe drop accommodates both midfoot strikers and heel strikers
- Natural PL-1 last features a medium heel and forefoot width, lower instep height, and reduced volume in the toe box
- Premium Abzorb foam in shock-absorbing crash pads in heel and forefoot resists compression for ultimate cushioning
- Nitrogen-infused N2 cushioning system is responsive and durable, yet with a low profile that keeps you close to the ground
- Lightweight, flexible T-Beam TPU shank offers excellent torsional stability and arch support
- Blown-rubber sole is lightweight, cushioning, and flexible
Share your thoughts
Hello, I have a doubt, New Balance shoes...
Hello, I have a doubt, New Balance shoes M1080V3 NBX Running Shoe - Men's, are listed in size 9.5.
Tell me are taken at the size 9.5 2E