- Detail Images
Feel the fit in this neutral trainer.
- Fantom Fit skeletally engineered upper provides ultralight support and fit
- Relatively low 8mm heel-to-toe drop accommodates both midfoot strikers and heel strikers
- Natural PL-1 last features a medium heel and forefoot width, lower instep height, and reduced volume in the toe box
- Premium Abzorb foam in shock-absorbing crash pads in heel and forefoot resists compression for ultimate cushioning
- Nitrogen-infused N2 cushioning system is responsive and durable, yet with a low profile that keeps you close to the ground
- Lightweight, flexible T-Beam TPU shank offers excellent torsional stability and arch support
- Blown-rubber sole is lightweight, cushioning, and flexible
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I think these shoes were of lesser quality than I expected from New Balance. They have a lot more plastic & synthetic material than I have received in previous N/B shoes I have purchased. I complained to N/B and they were very uncaring about my complaint. I guess you need to have these shoes in your hands and try them on for yourself to make a good decision.
Hello, I have a doubt, New Balance shoes...
Hello, I have a doubt, New Balance shoes M1080V3 NBX Running Shoe - Men's, are listed in size 9.5.
Tell me are taken at the size 9.5 2E