- Detail Images
Feel the fit in this neutral trainer.
- Fantom Fit skeletally engineered upper provides ultralight support and fit
- Relatively low 8mm heel-to-toe drop accommodates both midfoot strikers and heel strikers
- Natural PL-1 last features a medium heel and forefoot width, lower instep height, and reduced volume in the toe box
- Premium Abzorb foam in shock-absorbing crash pads in heel and forefoot resists compression for ultimate cushioning
- Nitrogen-infused N2 cushioning system is responsive and durable, yet with a low profile that keeps you close to the ground
- Lightweight, flexible T-Beam TPU shank offers excellent torsional stability and arch support
- Blown-rubber sole is lightweight, cushioning, and flexible
Share your thoughts
Great looking, great comfort
- Fit: True to size
I purchased these shoes for my husband. He has other colors in the M1080v3 so I knew they would fit. He says that the New Balance M1080v3 are the most comfortable shoe he has ever worn! I recently introduced him to New Balance shoes since that is what I wear and I love them! He used to always buy inexpensive Asics and he couldn't believe how much better the comfort is with the New Balance. It IS definitely worth paying more for a good running shoe and thanks to Backcountry, they were more affordable also! The colors are bold and fun, the comfort and stability are there and he now wears these shoes instead of Crocs all of the time because he now has comfortable shoes! He's not a runner but he does work out on the elliptical at the gym. He has had SO many compliments on the blue/orange color. We live in Denver so people love them because they fit in with his Denver Broncos attire. :)
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I think these shoes were of lesser quality than I expected from New Balance. They have a lot more plastic & synthetic material than I have received in previous N/B shoes I have purchased. I complained to N/B and they were very uncaring about my complaint. I guess you need to have these shoes in your hands and try them on for yourself to make a good decision.
Hello, I have a doubt, New Balance shoes...
Hello, I have a doubt, New Balance shoes M1080V3 NBX Running Shoe - Men's, are listed in size 9.5.
Tell me are taken at the size 9.5 2E