A plush women's runner that doesn't skimp on stability.
For solid cushioning off of the couch, try the New Balance Women's 990V3 Running Shoe. This shoe's stable Absorb insert and cushiony Encap midsole help get you back into your running regimen, while the neutral support lets your foot guide itself naturally throughout your stride. With the Grey-Pink colorway (depending on availability), you can help to spread the loving mission of the Susan G. Komen for the Cure Foundation.
- Pigskin leather adds durability, and the mesh upper enables breathability to prevent sweat and blistering
- Lightweight lining encourages quick drying during summer runs
- Encap midsole and an Abzorb insert cushion your strides so you can run for many miles without pain
- Neutral support prevents arch soreness and controls pronation in most feet
- Slight curved design, SL-1 last, and width sizing ensure an optimal fit for dedicated running
- N-Durance rubber outsole and blown rubber forefoot grip slick streets and sandy sidewalks
- Dual-density collar foam enhances comfort over the many miles
- Reflective detail shines in the sight of car headlights to help keep you visible on the street