New Balance 990V3 Running Shoe - Men's
A road shoe built on a classic chassis and with American craftsmanship.
New Balance's Men's 990V3 Running Shoe turns rough, uneven road running into an exercise in poise and comfort. This is a classic pavement shoe with a chassis that provides the utmost stability and a tried-and-true 12mm offset for a smooth roll from heel to toe. You'll hardly feel dips and pot holes in the road, but you will notice plenty of springy rebound as you push through your toes and a cooling sensation as air moves through the breezy uppers.
- Pigskin and mesh upper allows hot air to escape, encourages the movement and evaporation of moisture, and feels lightweight
- Padded foam ankle collar supports your ankle and improve overall comfort
- Abzorb foam provides additional cushioning and excellent rebound and forward propulsion off the toes
- ENCAP EVA foam midsole cushions your stride to reduce impact on your joints and foot and uses a polyurethane rim for lateral stability and support
- 12MM drop provides standard running-shoe offset to match a traditional heel strike and foot roll
- Lightweight blown rubber and tough N-durance rubber outsole provides ample traction on pavement and hard surfaces, and it withstands many miles of running
- Reflective detailing aids visibility at dusk, during the night, and in the dawn hours
- New Balance shoes are made in the USA