- Detail Images
- Stability Web� provides mid-foot support
- ABZORB� insole provides excellent cushioning and durability
- Ndurance� rubber gives this shoe maximum durability in high wear areas
- Lightning Dry� liner wicks moisture away from your feet keeping you drier
- Sure Lace� system won�t untie during high performance outings
Share your thoughts
Very light racer/tempo trainer
I am not sure that this shoe should be in the trail running category. I knew that going in, and bought it because of its features as a light weight race/tempo trainer. I run primarily on dirt roads, some paved trails, and some unpaved trais. This shoe performs well on dirt roads and trails, however no teeth to it for mud or sand.I like how low to ground the shoe is, and there is a considerable amount of cushioning while keeping a light and low profile. It is nice and visible and reflective. Only down side so far - the tongue of the shoe appears to be too short when you use the top laces, they sometime slip over the tongue when laced up all the way.
not sure why these are listed under "trail shoes". I consider them more of a lightweight road shoe - nice for tempo work, etc. not really great from a traction standpoint for trails though.