A women-specific choice for a neutral, lightweight road runner that keeps your strides right.
- Ample amounts of Revlite foam in the midsole and an Abzorb insert cushion your strides so you can run for many miles without pain
- Full-length Abzorb strobel board adds structure to this running shoe and prevents injuries on uneven ground or during grueling marathons
- Blown-rubber outsole grips slick streets and sandy sidewalks while you sprint home
- Mesh upper enables breathability to prevent sweat and blistering
- No-sew materials reduce weight to save energy throughout the miles
Share your thoughts
My gf loves them.
She runs a lot! I got her to try new balance for the first time and she loves these. They are light and comfortable.
I bought for my wife she loves New Balance running shoes. Perfect for as described above neutral lighweight road running which is her primary function for them as well.