Light weight and neutral support with enough cushioning for daily runs.
Thanks to the neutral support in the New Balance Women's 890V2 Running Shoe, your foot guides itself naturally through each stride, mile after mile. The full-length Abzorb insert and the reliable rebound of the REVlite midsole boost comfort as you breeze along, and the breathable mesh upper and lightweight design enable a quick pace as you train or run all summer long.
- Mesh upper enables breathability to prevent sweat and blistering while a lightweight lining encourages quick drying
- Ample amounts of REVlite foam in the midsole cushions your strides so you can run for many miles without pain
- True neutral support prevents arch soreness and controls pronation
- Slight curved design and narrow-to-medium Natural PL-1 last ensures an optimal fit for daily running and training
- Full-length Abzorb strobel board adds a soft structure to this running shoe without much weight
- Blown-rubber outsole grips slick streets and sandy sidewalks as you sprint home
- No-sew materials reduce weight to save energy throughout the miles