Neutral road runner with a lightweight feel.
A couple days don't go by without the uncontrollable urge to run, and with the neutral, supportive New Balance 890V2 Running Shoe, you can keep your streak alive without long-term damage to your feet, legs, or back. The Abzorb insert provides ample cushioning for daily road running as well as true neutral support so your foot guides itself naturally through each step. Plus, New Balance's REVlite midsole technology dishes out incredible rebound and quick response while remaining lightweight and nimble.
- Mesh upper enables breathability to prevent sweat and blistering
- Ample amounts of REVlite foam in the midsole and a full-length Abzorb insert cushion your strides so you can run for many miles without pain
- 8mm heel-to-toe drop for road feel
- True neutral support prevents arch soreness and encourages a natural stride
- Slight curved design and narrow-to-medium Natural PL-1 last ensures an optimal fit for daily running and training
- Full-length Abzorb strobel board adds a soft structure to this running shoe without much weight
- Blown-rubber outsole grips slick streets and sandy sidewalks as you sprint home
- No-sew materials reduce weight to save energy throughout the miles