- Detail Images
Because you're not an amphibian.
- HydroHesion rubber outsole features an aggressive land-tread that drains water when you exit the water
- H2Flow drain system fused between the midsole and upper quickly evacuates water from the inside via a grooved insole
- Mesh and synthetic upper provides ventilation and sufficient support while allowing moisture to pass through
- Quick-pull lace system cinches and releases with a single pull to get you in and out in a flash
- Razor-siping on the outsole adds grip on slick rocks
Share your thoughts
The water drainage holes in this shoe are made of hard plastic and when your rock hoping and moving all around the top of the draining hole rubs really bad through the shoe and into your foot creating a blister in a couple of hours.
Feel like tennis shoes
Great! Feel just like tennis shoes. In water they feel like sandals, they don't hold any water. Great traction, even on a slick boat ramp.
is the sole non-marking..suitable for...
is the sole non-marking..suitable for boating (a fishing shoe)
no it is not, according to the manufacturer's website.
the Salomon TA 2 MAT is a similar shoe and is non marking
Yes, the outsole is non-marking. There is another color that exists called the SM720NV that has a white outsole. They both feature the same non-marking rubber compound, but sometimes having a white outsole makes it a little easier to position a shoe as boater friendly.
-Bryan Gothie, NB Product Manager