An everyday runner that borrows from performance construction to feel light, plush, and flexible.
Flexible and lightweight underfoot, the New Balance Women's 3090 Running Shoe keeps you quick on your feet when you hit the road or track. This everyday running shoe is built around a performance last that has a standard taper from heel to toe, which makes it ideal for a variety of foot shapes. There's less material in the midsole in order to maximize flex, but New Balance left plenty of cushioning elsewhere so the ride feels as plush and springy as ever.
- Natural PL-1 (performance) last has a standard heel width, instep height, toe box height, and forefoot width
- No-sew material application means no seams to chafe your foot where two materials come together in the last
- Ionix platform reduces overall shoe weight while increasing longitudinal flexibility so you feel lighter on your feet and your feel the ground beneath your toes
- RevLite midsole foam provides the same responsiveness and durability of other cushioning foams, but it's 30% lighter
- Ground Contact EVA reduces impact on your foot while keeping the profile of this shoe low and lightweight
- Unique, pod-shaped sole lugs provide grip on hard surfaces like the road or track
Share your thoughts
As these are only in whole sizes, should...
As these are only in whole sizes, should you size up or down if you are a true half size?
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
My wife got these shoes and is training for a marathon in them. She loves the lightweight and feel. She has had no problems or complaints about the shoe. This is also her first minimalist shoe and is converted.
- Gender: Female
Got this for my sister, here is what she had to say:
I like the shoes, except they give me blisters because of my boney feet but I never have fear that I will be hit by a car because of there sheer brightness in color :)