Lightweight doesn't have to skimp on cushioning.
For those of you still rocking the old-school heel strike or who are light overpronators looking for a solid training kick, the New Balance Women's 1770 Running Shoe comes stocked with lightweight materials that are designed to make transitions quick and the cushioning prime.
- Light materials, welded seams, and no-sew material application help reduce weight and keep seams flat to prevent blisters
- Durable RevLite midsole keeps your feet agile, and weighs it 30-percent less than traditional midsole foams
- Abzorb Strobel board runs the full length of the shoes to give you extra cushioning
- N-Ergy shock-absorption system extends past the heel to the midfoot to fit both heel strikers and midfoot runners
- Stabilicore medial support technology gently stabilizes your gait and makes for smooth transitions from heel strike to toe-off
- Blown rubber forefoot provides lightweight cushioning and grip
- Ndurance rubber outsole lasts a long time for miles and miles of sure grip