New Balance 1770 Running Shoe - Men's
- Detail Images
It's kinda like barefoot but with way more cushioning.
Maybe you're rocking the old-school heel strike, maybe you're a total midfoot runner, or maybe you're somewhere in between and still tweaking your running technique. Whatever your running style, the New Balance Men's 1770 Running Shoe comes with supremely lightweight materials that are designed to give you a barefoot feel without sacrificing the comforts of cushioning.
- Light materials, welded seams, and no-sew material application help reduce weight and keep seams flat to prevent blisters
- Durable RevLite midsole keeps your feet agile and weighs 30% less than traditional midsole foams
- Abzorb Strobel board runs the full length of the shoes to give you extra cushioning
- N-ergy shock-absorption system extends past the heel to the midfood to fit both heel strikers and midfoot runners
- Stabilicore medial support technology gently stabilizes your gait