Go the distance.
At this point in your marathon training, you've stopped counting down the miles, which is why you rely on the New Balance Women's 1260v6 to endure the limitless bounds of pavement with you. The 1260v6 is designed specifically for long distance running, and for overpronators who need a little extra stability in their stride.
A lightweight and breathable mesh hugs your foot for a supportive and comfortable feel, while the traditional lacing system ensures a secure and personalized fit. The dual-density midsole and full-length ABZORB crash pad combined with the midfoot's T-Beam provides shock attenuation and plenty of torsional stability without making the shoe feel stiffer than a 2x4 plank of wood. Additionally, the heel's N2 pod offers impact absorption for runners with a heavy heel. The blown rubber outsole and REVlite technology at the forefoot assure a springy, powerful toe-off.
- A running shoe that blends cushion and stability
- Designed to provide stability on long runs
- Breathable and supportive mesh upper
- Dual-density midsole and ABZORB crash pad offer shock attenuation
- Midfoot T-Beam ensures torsional stability
- Heel N2 pod provides impact absorption for heel strikers
- Blown rubber outsole assures a springy, powerful toe-off
- Item #NEW00FD