Designed to counteract a long week.
After a long week of board meeting after board meeting, paired with a sick dog, and a clogged sink, give yourself the gift of a run with the New Balance Men's 1260v6 Running Shoe. The 1260v6 is designed specifically for long distance running, and for overpronators who need a little extra stability in their stride.
The 1260v6 boasts a lightweight and breathable mesh that hugs your foot for a supportive and comfortable feel, while the traditional lacing system ensures a secure and personalized fit. In terms of the shoe's support system, the dual-density midsole and full-length ABZORB crash pad is combined with a T-Beam in the midfoot for unwavering shock attenuation and plenty of torsional stability. Additionally, the heel's N2 pod offers impact absorption for runners who have a heavy heel strike, and the cushy blown rubber outsole works with the forefoot's REVlite technology to assure a springy, powerful toe-off.
- A long distance running shoe that blends cushion and stability
- Breathable and supportive mesh upper
- Dual-density midsole and ABZORB crash pad offer shock attenuation
- Midfoot T-Beam ensures torsional stability
- Heel N2 pod provides impact absorption for heel strikers
- Blown rubber outsole assures a springy, powerful toe-off
- Item #NEW00FC
- Q & A
Walking on air
Best sneaker I ever had works great for cycling and long walks