Select your style & size:Select options
Lives up to its name.
Now, the Never Summer Kids' Shredder Snowboard didn't get it's name for no particular reason. The smallest board in Never Summer's lineup manages to pack a formidable punch thanks to an Original Rocker Camber profile and a soft flex for a playful, surfy feel with all-mountain versatility. Its true twin shape combined with a Vario Power Grip Sidecut helps smooth toe side to heel side transitions while a lightweight core lends a lightweight, snappy feel for kids who are ready to progress in the park, on groomers, and beyond.
Original Rocker Camber gives your ripper generous rocker underfoot, with cambered zones running just outside the bindings toward the tip and tail contacts. This gives him the best of both rocker and camber, resulting in both unbelievable float and edge grip and control to match. A Press Flex core provides this board's easy-flexing characteristics, making it super easy to press, pop, and butter, while the FDS damping system eliminates those rough vibrations when he gets going at high speeds. Bi-Lite glass offers a fun, flexy feel for freestyling in and out of the park, and the Durasurf sintered 4501 base and sintered sidewalls keeps him cooking down hill while withstanding rough impacts.
- Soft-flexing, versatile, all-mountain board for little rippers
- True twin shape makes for easy learning and switch riding
- Rock Camber profile gives equal parts float and edge control
- Lightweight wood core is flexible, yet snappy for freestyle fun
- Damping system eliminates harsh impacts and vibrations
- Grip sidecut gives edge control on icy conditions
- Sintered base is equal parts fast and durable
- Never Summer handcrafts boards in Colorado, USA
- Item #NVS004X