Select your style & size:Select options
Dominate the whole mountain.
Combining the hard-charging nature of the Ripsaw and the loose, freestyle feel of the Funslinger, the never Summer Proto Type Two Snowboard was built for hard-charging riders who like to slay steeps, get barreled in pow, and send big jumps in the park—sometimes all in the same day. It blends a poppy profile, an asym sidecut, and a perfect mid flex to make it possibly the most versatile board in the Never Summer line, and that's saying something.
Ripsaw Rocker Camber is similar to the original R.C. profile, but with enhanced camber zones that give it a poppier, more responsive feel and improved edge hold so you can tackle technical steeps and slay big jumps. Extended transition zones at the main contact points offer a more forgiving feel and help the board plane in powder more easily, and the Vario Power Grip sidecut utilizes multiple radii to create additional contact points for reliable edge when conditions are icy. It also has a deeper heel sidecut so your heelside turns feel just as powerful as your toeside carves.
Inside the board, lightweight poplar is fused with burly birch to deliver strength and pop with minimal weight. Carbon laminates enhance response without making the board feel like a stiff plank. The RDS 2 damping system absorbs vibrations and improves stability to give you greater control through variable terrain. If you want a board that does a lotta bit of everything really well, then this board is just your type.
- All-mountain slayer that rips in and out of the park
- Rocker between feet, aggressive camber underfoot
- Asymmetric sidecut enhances heel edge control
- Medium flex handles every aspect of the mountain
- Carbon laminates enhance pop and response
- RDS 2 system smooths ride in choppy snow
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Never Summer boards are legendary for their craftsmanship and durability
- Item #NVS003Y