Select your style & size:Select options
The future is in good hands.
With all the features of the legendary Proto, but sized down for kids, the Never Summer Kids' Mini Proto Snowboard is an incredibly stable, mid-flexing, all-mountain destroyer for the youngins. And just like its big brother board, the Mini Proto's crafted with the Original Rocker Camber profile to provide an ideal balance of pop and forgiveness, while its twin shape lets your pint-sized ripper learn to ride and hit jumps switch without much consequence. A healthy medium flex ensures easy buttering with enough response and power for them to boost grown-up ollies.
Inside the Mini Proto, a NS SuperLight Wood core provides a strong, snappy feel that doesn't weigh them down with extra pounds, while the RDS 2 Damping system and elastomeric underfoot stabilizers absorb harsh vibrations when they get cooking at high speeds over choppy chunder. The Vario Power Grip sidecut uses multiple radii to create additional contact points for reliable edge when conditions are icy, and the Bi-Lite fiberglass gives them a smooth, reliably even flex for playfulness all over the mountain. It's finished off with an incredibly fast and durable Durasurf sintered base that resists damages from rocks and trees and keeps your rabble-rouser moving through flat spots on slow, snowy days.
- All-mountain, medium-flexing twin board for versatile shredding
- Twin shape can be ridden switch as easily as their normal stance
- Hybrid Rocker profile provides the best of both worlds
- Wood core reduces weight while maintaining springy strength
- Damping system gets rid of those harsh vibrations
- Sintered sidewalls and base ensures speed and durability
- Carbon laminates enhance pop and response
- Sintered base is fast and durable
- Never Summer boards are renowned for craftsmanship and durability
- Item #NVS004W