Select your style & size:Select options
A bonafide all-mountain champ.
If ever there were a bird to bet on, the Never Summer Boys' Bantam Snowboard would be it. Ready for all-mountain, freestyle domination, this board has Original Rocker Camber for a playful, surfy feel combined with a low profile nose and tail for stability through carves and landings. A soft, forgiving flex and P-Tex sidewalls are what make the Never Summer Bantam Snowboard an ideal first board for freestylers with solid all-mountain capability.
This board's Original Rocker Camber profile places rocker underfoot, giving him a playful feel between the feet for buttering, also allowing for easy turn initiation and great float through powder. Just after the binding inserts, the board's camber extends to the contacts for added power and drive, which also adds a bit more stability for him to stomp landings off natural side hits.
Inside this spring chicken, the Press Flex core provides its easy-flexing characteristics to make it insanely easy to press, pop, and butter, while FDS Damping uses thinner rubber foil to help reduce vibrations without sacrificing a super-lively feel and poppy persona. A Bi-Lite fiberglass wrap keeps the flex soft and snappy for buttering fun all over the mountain, and Vario Power Grip Sidecuts grips icy terrain when the conditions are less than ideal. Plus, the Durasurf sintered 4501 base is durable and fast to keep up with his high-flying antics all season long.
- All-mountain and freestyle board for fun all over the mountain
- Soft flex and twin shape make sure he can rip up the park
- Rocker Camber profile has best of both worlds for versatility
- Wood core makes for easy pressing, flexing, and popping
- Biax glass enhances torsional flex for easy maneuverability
- Damping system eliminates harsh vibrations
- Sintered sidewalls and base make for durability and speed
- Item #NVS004U